Part-time Peer Wellness Teams Student Jobs
Join the Crew!
Be part of a team that’s creating a happier, healthier U of T! Choose from a variety of paid and volunteer positions with one of five student teams.
Most positions listed below are summer work-study positions. Applicants must be enrolled in 1 full credit over the summer to be eligible. You can apply for more than one position listed below, and you can only be hired by one position.
How to Apply: Search following positions by Job ID at cln.utoronto.ca
The HealthyU Crew provides information, strategies and resources to support student health and well being.
- Job ID 119089: Social Change Specialist, Leave The Pack Behind (non-work study, part-time employment)
- Job ID 118044: Digital Marketing Assistant (Arts, Design, and/or Media Assistant (e.g., Photographer, Videographer, Blogger, Art Gallery Attendant)
The Equity Movement Crew plans and implements equity initiatives to promote physical activity for the diverse U of T community.
- Job ID 116982: LGBTQ Outreach & Initiatives Student Leader
- Job ID 116979: Equity Outreach, Partnerships and Social Media Student Leader
The MoveU Crew promotes events focusing on physical activity, health, well being and academic success.
- Job ID 117450: MoveU Residence Engagement Assistant
- Job ID 115740: MoveU Program Assistant
- Job ID 115741: MoveU Crew Videographer
Hart House Wellness & Community Engagement Ambassadors
Hart House Wellness & Community Engagement Ambassadors promote Hart House and what it means to discover your whole self at U of T.
- Hart House Wellness Ambassadors
- Hart House Community Engeagement Ambassadors
- Hart House MoveU Ambassadors
Learn more about the Hart House House Ambassador positions!
If you would like more information about positions, contact Lydia Li at email@example.com.